John Diaz's Autobiography and Timeline

No Comments
This is my Autobiography and Timeline.


Section #1: The Bare Facts

My name is John Adrian Subagan Diaz. My hair colour is black and my eye colour is brown. I am 5 ft 5 inches. I'm 13 years old, I was born on December 11, 2002. My birthstone is Tanzanite, Zircon, and Turquoise. My birth sign is Sagittarius.
Section #2: Family
In my family, I am the second oldest. I was born after my older sister. There are 5 people in my family, My Mother and Father, sister, my younger brother, and me. My mom’s name is Gladys,a loving mother,she likes to take pictures and go to places, she’s an outdoor person. My dad’s name is Reynaldo, a loving father,he likes to watch movies and he likes sports, his favorite sport is Basketball, his favorite movie genre is Action. My little brother’s name is John Ray, most of the time he is energetic, and he’s never shy. He likes to play video games and watch Youtube videos. He loves to play Pokemon cards. My older sister is Rheanne, a helpful sister,she is quiet and shy, in school she never talks a lot. But when she’s with her friends she is crazy and weird. She likes to hang out with her friends and watch movies and tv shows. Here is a picture of my whole family. My ethnic origin is filipino. My family used to have two Jack Russell Chihuahua puppies, but we gave them away to our close friends because we had a long vacation in the Philippines.
Section #3: Your Home
My house is white and has 3 floors. It has a front yard and a backyard. My bedroom has a bunk beds and 2 closets. My back yard is big, it has a barbeque, a storage shed, and a carport. The 1st floor of my house has 3 rooms and 1 washroom. My room, my parent’s room, and my sisters room. In the 2nd floor of my house is a living room, a kitchen, and a long flight of stairs to get up to the 1st floor. In the living room there are 4 couches and a Big hd flatscreen tv. In the kitchen there’s 1 table and appliances. The last thing about my house is the basement. My basement has a big heater, a tv, 2 washing machines, a table, and a Ps4. My favourite thing about my house is the basement, because my I play a lot of video games. I used to live in Papua New Guinea, I grew up there when I was born, till I moved to Canada in 2009. Our house there was a Bungalow.

Section #4: Friends Over The Years
Some of the friends i've had over the years are Vince, Derick, Jade, Tyler, Bernadette, Anthony, Joven, and Audrey. What I like about them is that they’re crazy and funny. What I like about my friend Vince is that he is a really good artist. He can draw a lot of cartoon/animated/anime, and he can also draw real things like faces and stuff. What I like about Derick is that he’s really good at sports and he’s also funny. I like Jade because she is smart and helps me a lot, she’s also fun. One of the best times I had with my friends was in my birthday party. It was 2nd grade and I invited all of my friends over to my house. It was fun because we were being crazy and doing crazy things. We were in my room and on top of the bunk bed. One of my friends named Bryden was jumping on the bunk bed and he fell off and landed on his back. Everyone was laughing, also Bryden was laughing. We also played Wii Boxing in the basement and it was really fun. Another time when me and my friends had fun was when when we were in Camp Douglas. In grade 6 my friends and I were in a Cabin sleeping and we had to go to sleep. But we were all awake and scared. We were so scared and we thought we were going to die because it was so dark and creepy. I kept on scaring them by making sounds and stuff. Then my friend Dominic was saying his last words to his family and said, “TELL MY MOM I LOVE HER!”. Everyone was laughing so hard that our stomachs hurt. But my laugh was so funny because it sounded like a monkey, then everyone laughed even more. We laughed for 1 hour and it was a really good time. The interests/hobbies that I do with my friends is Basketball, video games, and watching horror movies.

Section #5: You
My personality is, creative, childish, honest, focused, and athletic.
Some of my faults are being either clumsy, careless, and impatient. My interests are drawing, watching horror movies, and playing video games. I like to go outside and play basketball a lot. I once played in Inner City Wesmen Football.
I won a medal in grade 5 and grade 6 for Academic Excellence.


I admire LEBRON James because he is my favorite basketball player, his story is inspirational, Lebron grew up poor and his dad left him, the only person  he had was his mom. Then he started playing basketball when he was young. Basketball was his passion and what he relied on for his future. He skipped high school and went to the NBA at 18 years old. This year at the NBA finals he proved everyone wrong, him and the Cleveland Cavaliers were down 3-1 then they forced game 7 and became the first team in NBA history to come back from a 3-1 deficit. He is really nice also because he donates money for different things. He spent 41 million dollars to send students to college.  

Section #6: Timeline

Date
Event
December 11, 2002
Birth
January 12, 2003
Christening
July 24,2006
First Time in a beach
June 23, 2014
First Holy Communion (Canada)
January 6, 2015
Vacation in Philippines  
June 26, 2015
Graduated Grade 6
September 28, 2016
Playing Pokemon Go

Section #7: School Days
  • The name of your school, Principal’s name and one fact about her.
Explain the best time you had at school i.e. Gym Blast, Heritage Fair etc.
I go to Sargent Park School, and the Principal's name is Luba Krosney. One fact about her is that she became our new Principal after our old one got promoted to a Superintendent. The best time I had at school was in Grade 7. It was the Junior High Activity Day, or (Bouncy Day). There was activities outside like laser tag, bouncy house, and also other things. I remember going inside the gym in the afternoon and playing basketball with new people.
Section #8: Future Plans
In the future I want to be a Pilot on an Airplane. I want to be a pilot because it's really exciting, you get to go to different places in the world and see them,and the views are amazing. The University I want to study at is UCLA. I want to finish school,graduate, and get a good job. I want to travel to New York, Los Angeles, Rome, Greece, Italy, France, Hawaii, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and San Francisco. In the future I want to live in Chicago or Los Angeles. When I'm twenty five years old I will look skinny but muscular, have facial hair, and maybe have a shaved beard. My jawline will show more because my face will become skinnier, I think my eyebrows will turn gray because I'm older. My hair will grow longer and I will grow taller.
 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment